Obviously that bad review is full of lies posted by a competitor... The competitor even had their own VA draft this (basing this off the poor grammar).

I've been using 123Employee for a little over a year now and my single VA has almost doubled my business (software engineering) by posting all these blogs and youtube videos that funnel people to my site and the VA filters my opportunities so I only focus on hot prospects. Say what you want about them but their service is amazing and I doubt I would ever have an American employee treat me with such respect. Oh and my employee seems to provide quite well for her family and very happy with her income. So pretty *** sure this is BS!!!

Want some financial freedom and more time on your hands?

Give these guys a shot! They f**king changed my life!!

This person wrote the review because of "i make way more and work way less lol" at 123employee. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants 123employee to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 123employee positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments