I was lead to this company as a bonus offer I accepted from an affiliate offer. The affiliate stated it was giving me a free virtual assistant, and a link from them took me to 123Employee.

However, as I inquired with them they told me what I was offered was only a certain amount off a package I had to purchase. They attempted to upsell me on a higher service for VA (virtual assistant) hiring. I refused, letting them know I don't earn that amount of money.

I did, however, opted to use their service of article writing, which I noticed was only $11.00, so I entered my credit card number for THAT service ONLY! Actually, I wrote the article myself and all I wanted them to do was just "tighten" it up a bit...or so I thought. I then received an invoice (#56875) dated April 6, 2015, which was fine with me.

When the article came back though, it was worst than when I had initially sent it to them, so I returned it for correction. It came back to me again STILL with the Filipino MISUNDERSTANDING of words and terms, so I just made the adjustments myself; I made a note never to use this service again.

After that, I started receiving emails for all different types of services. In other words, they had me in what's called a "funnel" in network marketing terms. In this funnel, one is subject to receiving one offer after another sent automatically from an autoresponder.

Lo and behold, on June 3, 2015 I received another invoice, and thought it may be just a follow-up copy of the $11.00 invoice for the article writing. Much to my surprise, however, this invoice (#58397) dated June 3, 2015 was for a WHOPPING $397.00, an amount I, as a partially disabled Army veteran living off a paltry, fixed monthly VA disability check, can ill-afford.

I've made steps to obtain a refund but up to now have received nothing but emails saying they've attempted to contact me. I called AGAIN today (323-214-7713) and left a message with a woman calling herself Kim (kim.mclain@123employee.com). I also cc'd the following: Davin Michaels, davenmichaels1@me.com, Phoebe Heather billing@123employeeagent.com, as well as the standard billing dept email address - billing@123employee.com.

In short, going through what I have up to now with this company sends up many red flags and lets me know this is a company NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

Coach Melvin

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i did not like their handling of my issue. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 123employee virtual assistant and associated monetary loss in the amount of $397. 123employee needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 123employee virtual assistant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 123employee.

Had an Experience with 123employee?

Comments

Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States #1252777

mine is simple,ask for a refund 3 times and they black list my email, and refuse it

*NOTICE OF COMPLAINT*

Please take notice that 123Employee, INC has initiated a Complaint against this Post due to alleged violations of Pissed Consumer’s Terms of Use (http://www.pissedconsumer.com/tos.txt) pursuant to Pissed Consumer’s Legitimacy Verification Program.To receive a copy of the Complaint send an email that includes the review number for this Post to lvp@pissedconsumer.com requesting a copy.

You, the Poster, have a right to respond to the Complaint to establish the truth of the Post’s statements. If you intend to respond, you have 20 days from the date this Notice was posted to answer the Complaint. The Answer

Form (https://s3.amazonaws.com/pissedconsumer/legal/LVP+Answer+Form.p df) must be submitted to lvp@pissedconsumer.com within 20 days of the date this Notice was posted. Failure to submit an Answer within 20 days waives your right to participate in the Legitimacy Verification Program as to this particular Complaint.

All Legitimacy Verification Program disputes are decided by an independent attorney who is not an employee of Pissed Consumer and whose firm has contracted with Pissed Consumer to provide attorneys who will serve as Third-Party Neutrals in conformity with the rules of the Legitimacy Verification Program. Pissed Consumer WILL NOT reveal your identify or email address to 123Employee, INC without your express consent or pursuant to a subpoena or court order. For more information...

LVP ID: 15-k0017.

I'm a former VA of 123Employee and I definitely agree with this one.It may sound free at first but project managers will upsell you for higher VA service giving reasons like you need to upgrade because your VA need to work more so you could earn money, since you subscribed for a program which made you think you could earn then you feel you need to upgrade your VA service.

One thing you didn't know that the VA IS NOT trained (properly) for the program you subscribed and you will just notice sooner that your program doesn't work and you feel you need to cancel. . then the project manager will somehow convince you to give another shot and change VA (but the thing you didn't know is that they will just hire new VA with a script with confidence to tell you that they are experienced so they could win your trust back). And the articles?

we are just using Article spinners online for free and just correct few mistakes thats why the content sucks. 123 Employee has good VA's before, I could even consider myself one of it. . but the company doesn't know how to keep us to the point the one client sees how good the VA is, they definitely hire it outside 123 and give best offer.

123 just give their VAs $6 not per hour but per day. .yes per day, and If there are still VAS left there.

.Im sure its not good as we are before.